Love And Lemons Every Day: More Than 100 Bright, Plant-ForwardRegular price $35.00
Love & Lemons Every Day is the perfect cookbook for making any meal, from breakfast to dessert, where vegetables (and/or fruits) are the star. Butternut squash becomes the best queso you’ve ever eaten, broccoli transforms into azesty green “rice” burrito filling, and sweet potato blends into a smooth chocolate frosting. The book is organized by meal type, including Breakfast, Snacks & Starters, Salads, Soups, Side Dishes, Desserts, Drinks, and Homemade Extras, but the biggest chapter by far is Dinner!
Here’s what you’ll find in the cookbook!
- 300+ pages of veggie goodness!
- More than 100 vegetarian recipes with many many vegan and gluten-free options. If you’re not vegetarian, but you love fresh food, you’ll love it too!
- Gorgeous photography. There’s photo for each recipe, and many more for the charts and resource sections – over 300 photos total!
- All new recipes! This is not a compilation of recipes from the blog – these recipes were created specifically for this book.
- Recipes for your everyday rotation. I know you already know how to make green smoothies and avocado toast, so you’ll find exciting new recipes for dishes that you’ve never tried before.
- Tons and tons of helpful visual guides for plant-based staples (easy salad dressings, homemade vegetable broth, etc.), quick cooking inspiration, tips for utilizing vegetable scraps, and more!