1,234 QUITE INTERESTING FACTS.Regular price $15.95 Sale price $7.98
The New York Times best-selling authors of the QI series return with a fourth collection of mind-bending trivia.
The New York Times best-selling authors of the Quite Interesting series have made you see sideways, knocked your socks off, and left your jaw on the floor. Now John Lloyd, John Mitchinson, and James Harkin are back to offer even more―1,234, to be exact―shocking, enlightening, downright-fun facts that will leave you speechless…and pantomiming for more.Did you know?
- The Big Bang was not as loud as a Motörhead concert.
- Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
- According to the company that created her, Hello Kitty isn’t a cat.
- Albert Einstein’s eyeballs are in a safety deposit box in New York.
- McDonald’s once created bubble-gum-flavored broccoli.
- It is impossible to hum and whisper at the same time.