IN COURGE JOURNALRegular price $14.95
An encouraging guide to cultivating self-love, courage, and joy from Alexandra Elle, a celebrated leader in self-care.
Greet each day with confidence and positivity with In Courage Journal, a daily writing practice to help you set intentions, find strength, and learn self-love. Celebrated self-care author Alexandra Elle presents simple morning and evening journaling prompts, creative writing exercises, and inspiring mantras to help you process your emotions and show up in the world with courage and clarity. Delivered in a shimmery package with luminous details, and brimming with Elle's signature warmth and wisdom, this encouraging journal is an invaluable companion for anyone interested in self-care, mindfulness, and personal transformation.
- BELOVED AUTHOR: Alexandra Elle is a celebrated leader in the wellness world. She hosts online courses on writing and self-care for her large following, and travels the country giving workshops on wellness, empowerment, and courage. She is the author of After the Rain and the host of the Hey, Girl podcast, where she features interviews and stories from female writers, wellness experts, artists, and more.
- BEAUTIFUL TO DISPLAY: With a luminous cover, shimmering flourishes, and a ribbon marker, this package is both practical and gorgeous, making it an uplifting gift or self-purchase for anyone who needs a little encouragement or inspiration and a beautiful accessory to display.
- EASY TO USE: With simple prompts to complete each morning and evening, this inviting journal makes it easy to process emotions, set intentions, and practice self-care in everyday life.
- VALUABLE CONTENT: Touching on themes of stress, anxiety, and burnout, this book offers compassion and encouragement for all of life's difficult moments and provides valuable wellness practices, including gratitude exercises, empowering mantras, and affirmations.
- Fans of Alexandra Elle
- Self-care enthusiasts and mindfulness seekers
- Anyone in search of techniques to reduce stress and anxiety